Buying Guides

In order to save time and plan costs for our customers, we apply the following purchasing process:

Buying Guides

Available stock

Quotation + Catalogs -> Orders (Contract) -> Payment (with a value over 20 million) -> Delivery

Ordered goods

Quotation + Catalogs -> Contract -> Deposit fee (30%) -> Delivery notice -> Pay the remaining 70% -> Delivery

Note: For customers far away, we deliver when full payment has been received

  Reader Comments

  • Michael

    Good day 15KW 50-1 gearbox 180' motor output 4850NM with dc brake x4 with vsd

      14/02/2024 20:17
Security Code